Unicorn.Net - The Mythical Spot Watch™

Yes - FocalTech FT6236U

2 Likes

Touch is working nicely.

In active mode it draws 4mA and when it enters monitor mode after not receiving a touch for 10secs it draws 0.55mA which will help with battery life.

2 Likes

You have more progress in a week than what agent did in a year :nerd_face:

3 Likes

And that’s only by stealing 5 minutes here and there from client time - imagine if i spent 2hrs a day on it :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Would you just take a week and finish this awesome watch?! Please

The joys of self employment would mean the wife would shoot me…and there would be no food on the table and grumpy clients…
Yeee hawwwww :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Justin, You have clients and a wife? Must be nice.

Needed for a healthy business, income and expense!

3 Likes

Most people would say challenging :rofl:

3 Likes

Could we have Blood Preasure sensor too

@valon_hoti_gmail_com, I think somebody has a patent on that technology. So it’s not seeing a person’s wrist for about 15 more years.

MAX32664D - finger based but there are wrist based ones

Blockquote MAX32664D - finger based but there are wrist based ones

What?! they came out. Oh wow, my information is out of date. that chip is like 5 bucks? If that got into the watch, then its a game changer. But that looks like Aktiia has it? How does Maxim have the right to produce it?

Could you measure heart rate and blood oxygen?

This is an important feature for those that are getting sick :mask:

Yes,there are lots of i2c sensors for that

e.g. MAX30102 High-Sensitivity Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor for Wearable Health | Analog Devices

@Justin, yea I looked into that MAX32664D, that’s just a co processor. There are no optical blood pressure (pressure) sensors out there.

You are correct that its a co processor but it can me paired with an optical sensor…

Regardless, they are still not as good as a cuff based solutuion.

IMHO, it has really high value if you can work it in.

Its certainly doable, just increases the price…

1 Like