SCM20260N availability?

What is the expected availability for the SCM20260N, the G120 replacement? I have a design just now that is running TinyCLR1.0 on the G120 (no graphics or network) and I would like to know when I can consider porting over to the new module. If I get the expected order on this system, I would like to have one platform based on the same module and not swap this out at a later date. I also can’t seem to have TinyCLR1.0 running alongside 2.0 and I’d prefer not to have to use a second PC just to do support on it.

We should have samples next month

1 Like

and I imagine the availabilty at mouser will come shortly after the 2.0 release

It is too early guys. Let’s make sure all is perfect and you are happy first

1 Like

you’re right . don’t do like many large companies that release a product too early just because they need to show success stories to shareholders (having service and r&d suffering to get everything fixed after

Glad we have smart users that understand the value of longevity.

1 Like

Hi Gus,

Any update on sample availability? I am interested in the SC20100S and the SC20260N. Our project using the G120 is generating a lot of interest but I would prefer to use the new modules going forward. Code is already done with TinyCLR1.0 so should port very easily to 2.0

We have everything except 100E and FEZ Stick. Those are for next month.

If you want to increase the speed of diffusion it would be appropriate to start putting some wiring diagrams by updating the links on the reference page https://docs.ghielectronics.com/hardware/sitcore/dev.html
We are all looking forward to using the two new chips
Thanks and good work, keep it up !!

1 Like

Website/docs getting updated as we speak