SCM20260N availability?

Wow has it really been this long since I’ve posted here. Seeing as Mouser is flush with parts can I assume that the shortages are over and I get boards to my heart’s content?

Things are much better but not fully recovered… and I am speaking of the global shortage and not GHI specifically.

I Have assembled about 15 boards with SCM20260N. First started using 3 boards, debugging and updating our projects.

After some time one of the boards went bad.The USB or Serial doesnot sense the module.
Similarly 3 boards went bad with the same issue.
Im not able to get the module working .Any idea what went bad or how can i recify it.
Thanks

Without seeing the schematic and or PCB layout, it is difficult to make any comments about what could be the issue. If the design is commercial in confidence, you might be able to send to someone who has signed an NDA to review your design.

Can you enter to bootloader mode?

No.
It behaves as if no module present

But if i removed this module and soldered a new one it works okay.

You may still have a design fault on the daughterboard that is causing the part to fail.

You don’t have any inputs at 5V do you, by any chance? The part is not 5V tolerant.

Definately there is not fault on the daughter board because when i removed the faulty SCM and soldered a new one it worked without any debugging.
Actually im now on he process of removing the scm module and replacing with new ones.
The supply to the module is a perfect 3.3v supply(we have used more than 700nos of G120 )