My new module - Bolt v1.0 (Lightning Detector)

@ Architect - Sound’s like your next module needs to be a flux capacitor :whistle:

Do you have a spec sheet? :slight_smile:

:smiley:

1 Like

We do now thanks to Architect. Ill get the delorean you grab the cable :slight_smile:

http://www.zazzle.com/fluxgate_condenser_tees-235358197897656959

@ Brett - Nice one!

@ Architect - You can test your new module in New York :smiley:

@ Architect - Wow I pass through this now, but this module is a must-have for my antenna tower handler (gadgeteer working progress) !!
Lightning strike is a big disaster for all rigs attached to antennas, if it lands around the tower as you can imagine (ok, direct striking is a mess in any case …). So it is interesting as a thunderstorm warning and alarm.

@ dobova - Exactly.
I hope I will have driver finished and the first test boards are coming next week. I should be able to test next weekend. Very excited about this module.

Guess what I will be cooking tonight :clap:

@ Architect - ooooo shiny

@ Architect - Oven, toaster, hotair?

Modified Black & Decker Convection Toaster Oven!

Cool, looked forward to the results, good luck and I expect michelin 3 star results :wink:

@ Justin - I will be happy with 2 stars! :slight_smile:

lol, once you get over the nerves, flames, burnt toast and Gordon Ramsey shouting at you take some picks to document the process if you get a chance - very interested to see how you got on.

I will. It is Gadgeteer controlled oven cooking Gadgeteer modules after all!

@ Architect - ooooo sweet

@ Architect way cool!!

gadgeteer cooking gadgeteer, what could be more natural? Its like an ‘organic’ module.

I’ll have a post on my blog about my oven once I test it :wink: