My new module - Bolt v1.0 (Lightning Detector)

@ Duke Nukem - Remember that’s how Skynet started… :smiley:

I would like mine medium rare.

@ Mike - That is my kind of steak!

IT"S RAAAAWWWWW!!!

(smashes open hand onto under cooked scallops)

With a nice Merlot.

and my kind of vino! :slight_smile:

How’s it going? I note someone’s got one on Tindie… https://www.tindie.com/shops/TAUTIC/as3935-lightning-sensor-board/

Yeah I have seen this. I am testing and finalizing the driver for the module, hopefully will have something in a month.

Looking forward to it.

@ Architect. How’s this progressing?

I am keen on one of these myself. Living in Jakarta, we get some really awesome lightning strikes around here so I think I would keep one of these busy during the rainy season.

Still getting a few every day or so but this would be good for later in the year. Enough time for me to build and develop the monitoring system (I need a use for the Hydra I just purchased)

We’ve been getting quite a bit of lightning recently also. Will they work from inside the attic or does the sensor have to be outside?

I will put it on Creations as soon as I get back from MS Build.

Any update on this?

Cheers

Couple more days, please. Catching up with some tasks at work after the trip.

Hi Architect

Have you had any chance to do anything with the sensor?

:slight_smile:

Hi Architect,

Guess you’re still busy polishing your new award!

Just wondering if you had any time to look at the lightning detector again?

:slight_smile:

Yea, you have to ride fame like a wave! Time for a new release :wink:

Have all the parts, few board and stencil sitting on my desk. Will put these together as soon as come back from vacation. Sorry, it has been a busy summer. :frowning:

Count me in for one. Can’t wait !

Hi Architect, any update on this? I’ve missed the lighting for the next few months at least so go a little time to wait. :slight_smile: