For some standout community members!

and tired!

I will show this to my wife and try to convince her that fezzers are allowed to have a wife + girlfriend :slight_smile:

Careful, you may end up in a dog house ;D

This discussion is giving a whole new meaning to “Fezzin’ around” :wink:

Thom did you see this? If this is your alternate plan then someone beat you to it :slight_smile: :wink:

[url]http://dangerousprototypes.com/2011/09/04/a-marriage-proposal-via-a-pcb-design/[/url]

No mine os waaaaay better. I’d post it but she’ll probably join the forums soon enough

Got the goods today! Thanks a lot again!

All items were shipped. Note that I may have “accidentally” added another item to your box :slight_smile: Enjoy!

You sure did! ;D ;D ;D

Gus:

I guess I will not be seeing you this weekend…

Ooooo, now I want to run home and check for a box!!!

Mike, was Gus so generous??? :wink:

GHI will not have a booth there this year but I may still go to help Microsoft with the spiders. Will let you know

Are you talking about MakeFair or BUILD?

Maker Faire

The goods arrived today! Nothing extra though… Did I overlook something?

Mine arrived today as well. The girlfriend is eager to get started so I’m sure you’ll see her on here real soon asking questions!

BTW we had a little extra surprise :wink: Thanks GHI!!!

Received mine today as well. Thanks GHI, also for the surprise, will make some good use of it.

Thanks again.

Greetings,
Eric

Some seriously good customer karma for GHI! I get giddy when I get an order that I’ve paid for, so you can imagine what it’s like when the toys are gifted! I’m going to start referring to the GHI team as “G. Claus and the Techno Elves”

@ ianlee74 - it might be that you already included the ‘surprise’ in your list of goodies.

I tried to drop an extra item in every gift box but I may have missed some! Oh well, even if I missed some, they already got a lot of free toys anyway :slight_smile: