For some standout community members!

I’m never one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Unless I were to find out that you were dropping in FEZ monkeys… :wink: I’d like one of those for my office. New additions coming to the store???

Everything arrived yesterday!
Thanks GHI, so much awesome gifts! 8)

Got mine today - THANKS so much!

Finally got mine too :slight_smile: Thanks for the extra gift. As i said before nothing will get wasted - i plan to give it away and spread the good word about net mf and GHI :wink:

I am using mine for NetMF controllers for 3d printers.

@ Blue Hair Bob - a tangential request - didn’t you do some teaching with the mini educational kit? I would love to get more details on what you did (or are doing), as I’m thinking of doing something similar. I can start another thread or we can do it via email… my forum name at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Eric

Got mine too ! Thank you very much for the extra gift as well :stuck_out_tongue:

mine arived too - CANxtra’d up. Luckily for me there was no salami as I’m not sure how Aussie customs would view two electronic boxes with a salami to throw the dogs off the scent :slight_smile:

LMAO

Just read the thread again.
Couldn’t understand why there was an extra FEZ Rhino in the box - now it makes perfect sense. Thank you very. I chose to spread the word by giving it to a friend :slight_smile: