For some standout community members!

You know what is funny? He is on my list! Somehow he didn’t make it to the list here! He is in the top 10 posters.

Thanks for reminding me

Glad that erisan also got the coupon! 8)
Would it be possible to provide Robin Overgaard a coupon too?

I hope I will make it to order till monday, if not, would it still stay valid?

Thanks GHI, you guys keep on proving to be the best 8)

Cool, thanks guys, really appreciated.

And yes, I vote for Robin Overgaard too. He’s working on some cool stuff (FEZ controlled HDMI)

Well, basically we are done with that. Only thing left is a eagle footprint of a new hdmi connector which Robin is drawing right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Robert, my apologies…I forgot to mention that you are involve too!! :-[

There are many great projects that been done with FEZ but these gifts are for those who are here helping others. We may have a contest and prizes for cool projects in near future.

Motivation is good!

No problem :smiley:

FINALLY NEW CONTEST !!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

aw shucks, thanks guys. I guess being in the AU timezone just makes it feel to you all like I’m always here :slight_smile:

If only ChipworkX was on the list :wink:

This is just another of the reasons we all love the GHI team, they not only built the great community but support the ongoing development of it.

Wow…guess I shouldn’t have waited to make a selection…3 items left. :o

If you or anyone haven’t used the coupon yet then talk to me before you order since sale has ended. Coupon expires Monday so hurry up :slight_smile:

I ended up using it to get my girlfriend her first board :slight_smile:

She got the CANxtra

Ahh, Skewworks you’re such a romantic… You should at least program a love note into the display before you give it to her :wink:

Or at least put it in to a diamond case :wink:

@ Ian she wanted it

@ Architect there will be a diamond soon but I have a different plan for that :slight_smile:

I guess we would all like our girfriends to have those kind of whishes :smiley:

I think I would like wife or girlfriend to be into this stuff…

Yea… Except I kinda like being able to escape into “the lab”. If we shared there would be candles and flowers and talking and stuff… :smiley:

actual I mean to say “I would NOT like my wife and girlfriend to be into this stuff”

You are a busy man! :wink: