FEZ Game-O, an open-source console

That’s a given :smiley:

Could make for some interesting demos and interaction ideas where the Game-o has a companion game to something running on a windows 8.1 PC/tablet.

Pete

VERY HACKABLE! We are finalizing couple things and will be posting a product update.

Awesome. I’d expect as much from you guys anyway, but I’m happy to see it here :slight_smile:

Pete

In fact, shouldn’t you be finding a way to help GHI to integrate your BT LE module on-board? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i emailed Mr Gus a few hours ago :wink:

We are making sure we have the right info and we will share back.

because while I love the venerable HC03/HC05 BT module, there’s only so much you can do with them…

Can i learn coding from gameo even if i havent had any expirence with coding whatsoever?

@ Carlos_Perez232310 - yes you can. there are a lot of examples here and on the web. And also this is a large community that love sharing knowledge. If you have the will to learn we are all here ready to help. There will also bea lot of examples specifically for gameo as well.

Alright thank you Gus and everybody who will help others.

OK, we are one backers away from the initial funding level of $5000! Just $42 dollars away.

Changed my pledge to “before everyone else” now only $12 left.

Alright! Added t-shirt as well. FUNDED!

Heh…as I was composing this, noticed your second note…way to take it over the top. :slight_smile:

Congrats @ Gus and crew. Now, onto the multiples of the target funding level and additional bennies!

@ Andrew :wink:

Congratulations GHI on reaching the first goal! :dance:

P.S.
Where is the emulator?

Funded !! It brings back memories! Donky Kong, Boulderdash and PacMan. I think i found my new project for this winter. Thanks guys (and girls) from GHI

Kicktraq link for the project:

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1359959821/open-source-programmable-hand-held-console/

The first update is up, I hope you like what you see http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1359959821/open-source-programmable-hand-held-console/posts

3 Likes

“Thank You” to all of you who pledged! :slight_smile:

@ Architect - All in good time (maybe) :slight_smile: