Website issues

Ok, ill attempt to tone down the critiques, but what about the content?

Sir, common sense, when you have users (multiple users) coming from different backgrounds and different cultures plus the website’s support staff are telling you (on person) that you are not reasonable in the way you speak to everyone then the chances are you are wrong and the rest is right.

This is not about GPS and not about product, return the product and get your money back if you want. This is about your presence that irritated many users. I hope this waste of time will not happen in future. Please go back and read how you talk and learn from what users are telling you (not only GHI, other users as well)

If you have any concerns, start new topic and tell us what you need and if you ask properly then you may get the answer you are looking for…

I think this is very simple to understand, especially that you are a professional developer.

and from the header of the GPS driver:

Had you simply come along and said “Hey, I noticed your GPS driver truncates the decimal portion of the GPS sentences, here’s a revision of the driver that increases the accuracy and resolution” then we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Can you see the difference between this and the way you’ve approached things here?

Once again, GHI are giving us the starter position for a lot of devices above and beyond what we would get in other places, and they may well be providing the framework for accessing that device rather than a comprehensive suite of access methods that will suit everyone’s needs. Like everything on this site, no two people are the same and no two people have the same needs for their own projects. GHI don’t lock away the driver in a sealed format that you can’t enhance or build on, and in fact ask for help to extend and enhance everything they provide, as well as giving us a project sharing area to allow build the community as well.