(My first post on the GHI forum
My Duino arrived and it’s great. But I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find any electrical characteristics of the SITcore chips and/or SBC modules.
Q. Is there a detailed technical document somewhere or should I use the ARM Cortex M7 documentation (3500 pages)?
For example, I need to know things like:
- What’s the maximum safe load on a single output? in mA
- What’s the maximum total load on all outputs?
- What’s the max voltage on an input? Do they support 5v TTL?
- Do all inputs/outputs have the same ratings?
- What kind of protection is there on the SITcore chip for the outputs/inputs (over-voltage, current limiting, ESD protection diodes, etc)?
- How much power is available for the 5V and 3V3 pins? (800mA - 205mA?) How does WiFi on/off affect it?