Problem with Spider Starter Kit - Display T35 - DP Client USB

@ Brett
I fallow this guide GHI Electronics – Where Hardware Meets Software with succes but nothig on display…
after update I have this version:
TinyBooter 4.1.6.0
Firmware 4.1.8.0

And a I reinstalled all sdk…

What version of the SDK did you install?

See in the instructions where it tells you about looking at the release notes in the SDK?

Please tell us what version is documented in the SDK release notes, we need the text that is in the image that appears just under the above quote.

Then the ONLY thing you need to do after this point is run the Spider update program, none of the other things on that page.

So now run the Spider updater, and follow it’s steps. The Updater program will step you through the steps you need.

Then go into MFDeploy and confirm device capabilities.

Sps84,

What are all of the components that you have? I know you have the Spider and the T35 display but what are the other components that you have and what are the version numbers on the boards?

@ Aron
Hi Aron I’ have Fez spider Starter Kit
Mainboard version 1.0
Display 1.3

What are you using to power the board? What is the module (GHI’s USB Client SP or DP) and its version number?

@ Aron
The USB Client SP version is 1.3 and I try to power with usb hub and external power supply… but nothing only tuch system work and backlight

What program have you tried to deploy to the board? What modules are you plugging into the board? Are you plugging in all of the cables into the correct sockets, for instance R to R, B to B, G to G, and T to T?

@ Aron
I deployed this program http://wiki.tinyclr.com/index.php?title=Gadgeteer_Display
and tuch work perfect and all socket connection are ok, all other program I maked work perfect!

But with the program that you ran it still shows a solid white screen? Is it possible to take a picture and upload it to the forum so we can see what may be the problem?

It’ always white screen also during bord startup

It’ alaways white screen also on startup board

What are the positions of the switches on the Spider? Can you take a close-up picture of the switch?

@ Aron

I suggest that you update the firmware using FEZ Spider Updater application provided with the SDK. After you do that you should see some text on the screen.
And I am not sure if someone already suggest that, maybe the USB port is not providing enough power so use an external power adapter to power the system.

It maybe best to start your own thread as well. This thread is already too long and it will be very difficult for anyone to give you enough help.

@ Joe
I alreadt do that and I tryed to supply the board with external power suppy and usb hum but nothig…

Please contact GHI directly for further help and possible replacement.