Our long lost friend has returned!

IE version 10.0.9200.16660 Win8 not working for me.

Win8 32-bit Samsung tablet

Modern IE ā€“ shows rest of page fine, but no map (I assume itā€™s the same version number as the Desktop version)

Desktop IE ā€“ shows ok (10.0.9200.16660)

@ Josh - IE 10 Win 7 64
Looks like the whole page is there but no map. It was working on the earlier version.

Any change when viewing the page? Make sure cache is cleared.
https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/users/map

Still not working for me.

Works for me and interesting to see that there is someone in Bandung, Indonesia. I am in Jakarta so I wonder who the Bandung user is?

:slight_smile:

@ Dave McLaughlin - Apa kabar?

Iā€™m not in Indonesia now, but many years ago I lived and worked in Jakarta. I was there for two years. The first year I travelled all over the country installing ground equipment for the Palapa satellite system for Hughes Aircraft Corporation.

Itā€™s probably changed a lot since then.

@ Josh - cleared cash. Now I get the base page with the words ā€œmap not loadedā€

I logged out and then deleted the cacheā€¦works now.

@ Josh - I logged out and then deleted the cacheā€¦ Still doesnā€™t work.

How sad is that, I was the lone dot in Cyprus and now that I have relocated to the States I will be the lone dot in Columbus, GAā€¦

@ Josh - IE 10 Win 64. I turned on ā€œCompatibility Viewā€ and now it works.

Baik Pak. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been here just over 8 years now. Itā€™s tough at times when you want to get stuff done but I like the people and I have a lovely wife from here who after 6 years together, we finally got married back in my native Scotland in May this year. Not sure I will live here for a long time though, as I have plans to be somewhere with a little more western outlook, so always looking for that new challenge. :slight_smile:

Depending on how long since you were last here, a lot will have changed. It has for me in just 8 years.

@ Dave McLaughlin - I was in Indonesia two times. Once in 1980, and again in 1985. Each time for about a year. It was really exciting and gave me a real yearning for living and working overseas. I went on from those jobs to work a year in Taiwan for Lockheed, and 12 years in London for Inmarsat. Congratulations on getting married!