.NET Gadgeteer at CMAP Code Camp

Sweet!
I would like to try the led scanner code with LED7R Module:
[url]http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/318[/url]

@ Joe

Me, too…if I could get my hands on one. It’s really unfair to put those modules on the catalog page so long before we can actually order them… :slight_smile:

I Know :cry:

The Larson scanner really needs a (wearable) cylon helmet to go into, which means v2 would need to work wirelessly with Xbee or BT. A quick ebay search determined the scanners exist in many forms, but not the helmets to put them in! There are several DIY projects for them, though.

@ ransomhall

Just needs a vacuuform table and a good mold. :slight_smile:

Before I got into computers, I worked in a television and theatre scenery shop that had (amongst other toys) a 4’ x 10’ vacuuform table (we had a really great brick mold that got a lot of use, and there were several other fun projects we did with it…and the steel vacuum ball was HUGE), a 5’ X 10’ 3 axis CNC router table, 2 cabinet-grade table saws, and pretty much any other woodworking tool you could desire.

I miss that shop.

Just watched the video and WOW! You guys are awesome. Thank you very much for the great presentation.

Thanks, Gus!

Both Pete and I have been presenting for a long time, so that part is easy. It helps a lot, too, when what you’re talking about is so much fun.

Can’t wait to show everyone my latest demo, but I can’t let the cat out of the bag until after the next presentation Pete and I are doing, lest he know just what he’s up against in trying to out-demo me. :slight_smile:

Glad you enjoyed the videos!

Thanks Gus

As long as Andrew and I have known each other, this was the first time we got to present together. Other than the demos, we just made it up as we went along :slight_smile:

Really well attended for the last session at a code camp, and one where it doesn’t apply to their day jobs. Room was packed

Pete