Need help (Fez SPIDER)

now ready on MFdeploy.

Starting DEPLOY

At end of deploy (see picture) the mainboard was restarted and again show GHI on the first line of display.

Note: At end of deployement and after the restart the mainboard is not recognized by PC.

in attach picture that show what appening on display after deployement.

Do you have all switched set to off?

How are you powering your spider?

all switch setting = off
Mainboard is powerd with external AC/DC (12V).

12v but how many amps? Is it a quality brand or a cheap-noname?

Remove both USB and power. Make sure you only have spider with dispkay and power module only. Now plug only power while keeping an eye on the display. What do you see?

Do you own a voltmeter?

in all the test that I done only the display and usb client dp module are plugged to mainboard

…Removed both (DC and USB cable) plug only DC Power cable to mainboard but I have the same beaviour. Display show GHI on the first line.

I don’t have a voltimeter but I can buy one if voltimeter help to understand the problem. Send to me the action plan and what you needs to measure (pin, voltage expected etc etc).

I will buy a voltimeter and send the results at 17.00 P.M GMT +1 (Italy time)

Francesco

My guess is that you have a corrupted firmware files on your PC as you are doing everything correctly!

I suggest you remove all GHI SDK’s, delete the “ghi” folder from “program files” and then re-install the SDKs.

already done this steps :

1. remove all GHI SDK’s,
  2. Remove Microsoft SDK and all folder
  3. delete the “ghi” folder from “program files”
  4. reinstall MS sdk and latest GHI sdk
  5. Reflash the mainboard and …same result

Anyway, could you send to me Tinybooter and firware file that you have and already used? I yes I can send you my email address.

Francesco

instead, send me your files and i will try them here! my email is gusi@ ghielec…you know the rest!

put files in a zip file please.

Done!!

Francesco

Got it but will not be able to test till Monday.

ok.

Thx a lot.

See your response Monday.

Francesco