Hydra and Nano Spider USB Issues

Okay, my .NET USB Client DP Module arrived today…and this is different, the PC started to discover the drivers, and then responded with a Drive Not Identified, it did not respond with the usual a USB device attached to the system is not responding, and in Device Manager Unknown under USB.

If I look in device manager now, I still get an Unknown Device - (but it’s not associated with USB), and the good news, if I look at the Hardware Ids, I get the same as Brett posted…

USB\VID_03EB&PID_6124&REV_0110
USB\VID_03EB&PID_6124

Here is a screenshot…

So, this could be good news, so why no drivers…?

BIG UPDATE!!!

I uninstalled the device in device manager, twice, Scan for new Devices, and it installed, wait for it…

GPS Camera Detected on COM4

Time to install firmware…

Updated Loader, reset device, and I now have a GHI NETMF Interface, so moving on to firmware…

in FEZ Config, I get FEZ Hydra Connected, and it responds to pings…

SUCCESS!!!

I can now deploy from VS 2012…

Thanks for all your help here guys, but I THINK WE’VE ALL LEARNT SOMETHING HERE!

USB Power Supply Modules designed for the Nano (Sytech Designs Ltd) although it states on the back USB Device and Power Supply for .NET Gadgeteer, does not work for me!

If I could award points here, I give them to Sprigo!

(that spotted it was a Sytech, which I already new…)

As I did ask the question, early on…

Anyway on to Rapid development!!!

Thanks Again!

1 Like

that’s an awesome find - but totally unexpected. Thanks for reporting it back here, and now make sure you stick a label on the Sytech one that says for Sytech only ! :slight_smile: