Halloween contest projects

Please submit your work for the contest to this post so everyone can keep track of your amazing and scary work :o

Here is my entry for the Halloween contest :slight_smile:
[url]Crystal Ball of Horror V 2.0 - YouTube

Edit: new version

Can’t show much yet. Working very hard to get it done.
The problem is that I need to provide my teachers with test engineering and software engineering examples, programs and tests. My time is VERY short at the moment.

However you guys will love it :stuck_out_tongue:

Today is my free day and this means: FEZ FEZ FEZ FEZ FEZ FEZ FEZ :smiley:

I hope I will make it… 8)

Gier, that’s nice and neat. ;D

I like the eye projection idea.

After I finished it struck that I should have mounted the LEDs on a servo so the eye could look around :slight_smile:
But that will have to be next years version

That’s exactly what I wanted to suggest, but since the deadline is now in only 5 days, I didn’t write it :wink:

Anyway, it’s a very nice project :clap:

Having the eye look around would definitely up the creepy factor several levels.

Great job!

-Eric

Thank you guys :slight_smile:
As you say Bec, it’s only 5 days to Halloween so I wont break it apart this season, but i might next year. Who knows what cool new features are available with the Domino next year :slight_smile:

Domino 2.0 :slight_smile:

Hoping i can get mine done in time. I haven’t been able to work on it at all this week :frowning: I’ve got about 10 major things to do, so looks like it’s going to be a very busy weekend!

Mark, you can stress out when working with fez :stuck_out_tongue:

unfortunately school is still killing me with homework. Mostly software- and test engineering. I hope I can do some work ahead today and tomorrow.

So my secret project finally came fully to life yesterday. My girlfriend, parents and friends love it, so I am curious what you guys will say about it :-[

4 days 20 hours left ! Hup hup! No time to waste!

I am very curious now to see it. >:(

I had some free time and as I wanted to get some animations into my project i punched the bottom of the box out and added a servo. Now it has the animations that I mentioned earlier. I think it was worth the effort :slight_smile:

So here it is. The Crystal Ball of Horror Version 2.0
[url]Crystal Ball of Horror V 2.0 - YouTube

Having move made the eye much more realistic. Fantastic

Now that’s really “cool” :clap:

Just a question : where is the elephant hidden ? :-[ :whistle:

Ok here is mine - we had a great time making, showing and are still scaring people :slight_smile:

Project Page : (link removed)

My wife loves it. She said it looks like me! Lol

Youtube says to Rajesh video: “This video is not available in your country”. I live in Germany. :’(

I love in the Netherlands, and I can view it :slight_smile:
Looks pretty funny, but what do you mean by “and are still scaring people” :stuck_out_tongue: It looks rather funny ;D

Good work! 8)