GHI's holiday gift to you

@ devhammer - I agree, full recovery of Gary for Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you @ devhammer for the kind words especially of my ability to post pictures on our fourm, I know that it is ā€œsecond-to-noneā€. Also, I am making a special ā€œlistā€ for those who donā€™t +1 that comment from you! ;D

On a serious note, I donā€™t know if I would call it a gift but we are looking at ways to give back to the community for the support over the years. I think for small companies with online communities, you can kind of judge that company based on the content of itā€™s community members and you guys and gals are by far the best that a small company can ask for. Whether it is the support of new product or the ā€œkeep us on our toes, what are you doingā€ support. I think it is all done with the intention to better the product and the company! As some one who works all hours of the day because itā€™s not really work but more of a passion, it is very gratifying to see thousands of other people who share that same. Anyway, long story thank you all for the support this year and may we make next year even better!!! (and by we I mean you @ devhammer :wall:)

3 Likes

Darn, I was going to guess sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads.

3 Likes

@ Samurai - We are open to all ideas! :smiley: