GHI is installing a complete production line

One more

I do look a little bit dorky with my pants rolled up…

@ Gus,

Great pics. Would have been funnier if they’d painted themselves into a corner, though. :wink:

Very excited for you all. Congrats!

[quote]I do look a little bit dorky with my pants rolled up…
[/quote]

But at least you did not paint yourself into a corner :slight_smile:

[quote]I do look a little bit dorky with my pants rolled up…
[/quote]
Er… Is there another door or did you guys paint Gus and his camera into a corner??

Pictures are taking using new secrete FEZ board and camera module. ;D

How cool would it be if we have time-laps of the installation :slight_smile:

Now we need someone with some free time.

Time-laps with multiple angles of the whole installation would be great!

Is that “anti-static” paint? :wink:

@ devhammer, I really enjoyed getting to meet you this weekend. How cool would it be if GHI had an “open house” after everything’s running and we all met there for a meet & greet and to see how FEZ’s are made?

Yep that would be great.

How about this spring? The first “FEZ World”. Or maybe “Gusapolozza”.

Seriously!

When does spring start in Detroit? About July? :wink: It’s only about 10.5 hrs drive for me. I could probably make it once the snow is all gone.

I am up for a open house. Its only an hour drive for me :wink:

I’ll be in the US late Jan early Feb, can you swing it for then ? (joking - but I will be waiting patiently to see what new stuff might be coming, then I’ll decide what to order and have delivered to my hotel :slight_smile: )

@ Ian,

Likewise, a pleasure to meet you in person. Please let your older son know that I was impressed with his patience with our talking shop, and with his politeness. Your younger son was similarly well-behaved, though I’m sure the orange soda helped.

I think an open house sounds like a great idea…maybe we could combine my visit to the Great Lakes Area .NET Group, and get all the folks from the UG to visit as well. :slight_smile:

@ Brett

Trust me, you don’t want to visit the Detroit area in Jan/Feb unless you’re a major fan of winter and cold. No offense to Gus and the crew, but though I grew up nearby (Ypsilanti), I’ve been south of the Mason/Dixon long enough that I can’t take the cold anymore. :wink:

Hey Gus … is the production line up yet? Any new pictures?

:whistle: ;D

@ EricM

Heh…impatient much? Though I, too, am curious… :smiley:

We sent the big check already and the machines should start arriving next week.

More on this… the oven and printer are shipping next week. Pick and place in 2 weeks. The best xmas gift I personally could have :smiley:

This gets batter, we sent 2 new POs. One for 80W laser and one for small CNC machine. You guys said holes take to long to laser cut, you need CNC, but laser is awesome…so why not get both I say :wink:

So, have an enclosure for your gadgeteer project yet? Let us cut it up for you.

Music to my ears!