GHI Community Appreciation = Free Gifts!

Humm… been sick for 2 weeks and ended up with get well presents. The internet is awesome.

Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

@ everyone - Just to point out how great the community is, we have already gotten request by some of the people on the list to donate their gifts to other community members. So again, “thank you” to everyone in the community as a whole, YOU are why this is a great community! :clap:

3 Likes

We will begin shipping gifts tomorrow so please make sure you have double checked your shipping address!

4 Likes

Double Checked, one eye each ;D

2 Likes

Double checked as my mail box in future days !!! :whistle:

1 Like

looks like I was on vacation one day to long… :whistle:

WOW !!! Just saw myself in the list of the lucky ones… Thanks!!! I have double checked my shipping address, but it’s Tashkent (Uzbekistan)… It’s not a problem, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, those of us who vacationed in August missed out. I’m sure there will be future opportunities. I would have been in serious trouble if I was caught checking this forum while on the beach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should build a sun screen with integrated display for the next vacation :smiley:

2 Likes

Got my Routlette - thanks!!

1 Like

Got E-Dice - thanks!

1 Like

@ 4egod - It shouldn’t be a problem other than it may take some time to get there! But don’t worry it is on it’s way.

1 Like

Got the Spider starter kit - Thanks guys!! :whistle:

@ Sprigo - There must of been some mix up in the shipping of the gifts…lol

Darn it!!! I’ll pop it back in the post Gary. lol

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

GHI Rocks!!! lol

USB Prank here…very happy, since it’s one of the ones with pin headers. Now what can I plot with it? :wink:

Thanks, GHI!

Plug it into somebody’s computer :wink:

Too obvious. Want to come up with something more subtle.

I’m thinking motion detector with a really loud noise, and then put it in my boys’ room after they go to sleep. :wink:

2 Likes