GHI Community Appreciation = Free Gifts!

This community has amazed us for years, where we have gone through good times and bad times. Some members are here on a daily basis helping, contributing or just checking in. Talk about community dedication (or even addiction)! We would love to say thank you to all of you one by one for making this community happen. But wait, we are not stopping there. We also want to send some gifts to you.

So, who is getting the gifts? For the month of August, we were tracking who posted in the forum or contributed to codeshare. Our members who posted 10 or more times in the forum or shared some code will receive a randomly selected yet awesome product from the Outrageous Circuits catalog! Don’t worry, these products ship ready to use with no programming needed, however they are hackable using the free tools provided by mbed. We had 40+ members :clap: , who made the list and several more who were really, really close. If your name is on the list then you have until 9 am, 10/13/2014 (our time) to login into your account and verify your address before we start shipping out the gifts.

You never know when we will do this again so please keep posting and sharing! ;D

Again, thanks to all of these top contributors in the month of August and also to all of our other members who make this community happen.

THE LIST

@ andre.m - 194
@ njbuch - 124 (Codeshare)
@ Justin - 115
@ Jason - 102 (Codeshare)
@ Brett - 102
@ Reinhard Ostermeier - 98
@ Dave McLaughlin - 87 (Codeshare)
@ hagster - 87 (Codeshare)
@ Mr. John Smith - 75
@ RoSchmi - 57 (Codeshare)
@ dspacek - 50
@ Simon from Vilnius - 50 (Codeshare)
@ kgcode - 46
@ Mike - 44
@ Robert24 - 41
@ mhectorgato - 40
@ godefroi - 35
@ PiWi - 33 (Codeshare)
@ David Emrol - 30
@ Duke Nukem - 29
@ Gene - 26
@ scicco - 24
@ RobvanSchelven - 23
@ einsteinagogo - 22
@ Jay Jay 21
@ devhammer - 21
@ Architect - 18
@ microt - 18
@ thomas_exmakhina - 18
@ Larry1 - 18
@ ChrisO - 17 (Codeshare)
@ Dulfe - 17
@ bauland - 16 (Codeshare)
@ kiwi_stu - 16
@ Cuno - 16
@ DanW - 16
@ skeller - 15
@ Ehsan Ansari - 15
@ sandy - 15
@ munderhill - 14
@ Bec a Fuel - 14
@ Skewworks - 14
@ jasdev - 14
@ jeffnuck - 13
@ PintSize.Me - 13
@ willgeorge - 11
@ Iggmoe - 10
@ VB-Daniel - 10
@ HypersonicHonda - 10
@ Sivat - 10
@ royshearer - 10
@ dobova - 10
@ 4egod - Codeshare

19 Likes

very nice
many thanks

Daniel

1 Like

Very generous!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Great, Address checked and correct.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks! :clap: :dance:

1 Like

Sweet! I want those with mbed’ed boobs, baby yeah!

1 Like

Wow , thanks.

1 Like

May be we all get the micro USB cable :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

@ Reinhard Ostermeier - we are all electronic nerds, who doesn’t have an extra cable lying around. ;D

Santa’s early this year, me like :slight_smile:
Thank you for hosting us and putting up with our countless nagging :clap:

1 Like

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks guys and might I second the thanks for hosting this site and putting up with us and additional thanks for making Gadgeteer as its way to much fun.

1 Like

@ everyone - You have to stop thanking us, this is about our appreciation for you and not about how wonderful we are! :whistle:

@ andre.m - lol, I should of known that was coming.

merci!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a pleasure to learn from and contribute to this Forum, hopefully promoting the breakthrough of NETMF and Gadgeteer.

1 Like

There are tons of awesome folks around here. Definitely one of the most engaging tech communities I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Very generous, Thanks. :clap:

1 Like

I started fumbling with Gadgeteer and hardware for a little more than a year ago, and have learned amazing stuff from the guys in this list. And now presents are coming as well. This is awsome! :clap:

1 Like