Gadgetab

Here’s a little something I’ve been working on.

The complete blog post can be found here:

Many thanks go out to Steve Presley for making the wonderful mounting plate. It fit perfectly. I also owe a big thanks to Skewworks for letting me try out Tinkr for the UI. Tinkr is so freakin’ easy to use a monkey can create great UIs! A big thank you also goes out to Chris Taylor for use of the Pacman code.

11 Likes

AMAZING work! Ian the software and hardware both look awesome, definitely keep up the great work man!

Sweet!

Nice one.

Looks awesome…

The coolest thing, the craftmanship in the double dovetail !

Cant wait to tweet this! Where is the blog … where…where :slight_smile:

That box is a thing of beauty!

That box is a thing of beauty!

really nice job… :slight_smile:

Thanks, guys. Many more demos will come from this in the near future as I port some of my other projects over.

It should be available tonight. I’ll update this thread when it’s available.

Those were added specifically in response to some of the comments from my PSU project :wink:

Awesome case.

I need to find something better than the antistatic bags and bubble wrap that I use to hold the CP7.

Waiting to see the complete blog.

Thanks for the shout out! Glad to help out!

Ian and I are collaborating on me making some of his designs out of wood, acrylic and HDPE or other plastics. More news to come in the next couple of weeks, but if you have specific ideas of what you would like to see in a mount, feel free to shoot me an email.

Awesome vid.

When you do the final version, you should include the TinyCLR link, too. :slight_smile:

Thanks. You didn’t catch the TinyClr.com cameo? :wink:

I just watched the whole video again, and I’m not seeing it. Am I blind? :-/

Watch for the FEZ Gorilla :wink:

@ ianlee74 - That is a really cool and functional piece of kit. You have some serious video making skills to boot! Very very well done…

RFID Card.

Nice job Ian!

Thanks. Pacman was the star of the show :wink: Thanks again for that. Be sure and watch again tomorrow after the blog posted is ready. I’ve got a few more nuggets of goodness that I’m planning to add to the video tonight.