G120&ENC28 Problem

I tried to run my board LAN, http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/topic?id=11082&page=1, for example http://www.tinyclr.com/codeshare/entry/588. A skill throws
The first stage of processing exceptions of type “System.NotSupportedException” Annex Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll
An unhandled exception of type “System.NotSupportedException” occurred Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll, what do I do?

using System;
using System.Net;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;
using GHI.Premium.Hardware;
using GHI.Premium.Net;

namespace G120_Socet
{
    public class Program

{
        //static EthernetBuiltIn ethernet = new EthernetBuiltIn();
        static EthernetENC28J60 eht = new EthernetENC28J60(SPI.SPI_module.SPI3,
                G120.Pin.P1_10, G120.Pin.P1_9, G120.Pin.P1_8);

public static void Main()
        {
           // ethernet.Open();
            eht.Open();
            NetworkInterfaceExtension.AssignNetworkingStackTo(eht);

eht.NetworkInterface.EnableStaticIP("192.168.1.12", "255.255.255.0", "192.168.1.1");
            eht.NetworkAddressChanged += new NetworkInterfaceExtension.NetworkAddressChangedEventHandler(eht_NetworkAddressChanged);
            while (true)
            { System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000); }

}

static void eht_NetworkAddressChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Debug.Print("New address for The built-in Ethernet Network Interface ");

Debug.Print("Is DhCp enabled: " + eht.NetworkInterface.IsDhcpEnabled);
            Debug.Print("Is DynamicDnsEnabled enabled: " + eht.NetworkInterface.IsDynamicDnsEnabled);
            Debug.Print("NetworkInterfaceType " + eht.NetworkInterface.NetworkInterfaceType);
            Debug.Print("Network settings:");
            Debug.Print("IP Address: " + eht.NetworkInterface.IPAddress);
            Debug.Print("Subnet Mask: " + eht.NetworkInterface.SubnetMask);
            Debug.Print("Default Getway: " + eht.NetworkInterface.GatewayAddress);
            Debug.Print("Number of DNS servers:" + eht.NetworkInterface.DnsAddresses.Length);
            for (int i = 0; i < eht.NetworkInterface.DnsAddresses.Length; i++)
                Debug.Print("DNS Server " + i.ToString() + ":" + eht.NetworkInterface.DnsAddresses[i]);
            Debug.Print("------------------------------------------------------");

}

}
}

Check the G120 Wiki. I believe the G120 is set up internally at present to run with the ENC28J60 on SPI2 only.

@ Anton_Capiton - what exceptions do you see when using SPI2 instead of 3?

The first stage of processing exceptions of type “System.NotSupportedException” Annex Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll
An unhandled exception of type “System.NotSupportedException” occurred Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll

I can not update the firmware G120 do everything according to instructions, but for some reason he does not enter. No longer be seen in Device Manager. Firmware I 4.2.4.0. Doing through G120Updater

If you’re trying to get the firmware update to run, can you step through resetting your device with and without LDR0&1 pressed, and show us (take a screen shot and post here) what is visible in the Device Manager.

The first picture shows the state when connected to G120, and the second shows that after pressing LDR0 and LDR1 he just lost it.

When I put my G120 in LDR mode, I see the attached device appear. Do you have that ? (I have Cobra II, and that’s after holding LDR0 LDR1 and then hitting reset)

And I forgot to say welcome to the forum, and I love your hardware design in the other thread !

unfortunately I do not get to do. What’s the pier can not understand

I have a few questions for the developers G120 I did not get to run the network.

# # # Exception System.NotSupportedException - CLR_E_NOT_SUPPORTED (2) # ​​# #

# # # # Message:
 # # # # Microsoft.SPOT.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInterface :: GetAllNetworkInterfaces [IP: 0003] # # # #
 # # # # GHI.Premium.Net.NetworkInterfaceExtension ::. Ctor [IP: 0022] # # # #
 # # # # GHI.Premium.Net.EthernetBuiltIn ::. Ctor [IP: 0005] # # # #
 # # # # G120_Socet.Program ::. Cctor [IP: 0003] # # # #

An unhandled exception of type “System.NotSupportedException” occurred Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll

The "[7] Micro Framework application: Managed code 'failed with code 0 (0x0).

And also a question about the firmware update, I also did not translate to downloading firmware. I did everything according to the instructions

Waiting for your help in solving these problems. Since part of the periphery will be useless on my board.

Anton, the CLR_E_Not_Supported error means you’re trying to do something that your board doesn’t support. Are you sure you’re targeting the G120, not the emulator, with your app? You will likely need to show us your code.

On your problem getting into loader mode. You need to check that your LDR buttons are working correctly, and that there’s absolutely a device being registered with Windows when you reset with them held down - and then you need to track down what driver it is loading. You’ll need to make sure you listen for the device disconnect/reconnect noises, and perhaps even try from a different PC that hasn’t got the drivers installed at the moment.

I have everything working except for going to work with the network. I also updated the firmware via MFDeploy, but I have another terper problemma he sees the device dispatcher device but can not fill my program. Download the firmware works, but does not work when I try Updates LDR0 & LDR1 low then Reset then LDR0 & LDR1 high.

Меня уже берут сомнение об использование G120.

LDR0/1 low -> Reset -> LDR0/1 high is for Firmware update, not to deploy SW. Or did I read your last post wrong?

Hi Anton, On your problem getting into loader mode. As Brett already told, you must press the LDR buttons and then the reset button. You then can see the GHI Bootloader Driver (see picture). The other driver, the debugging interface that is shown in your pictures disappears as long as the device is in the Bootloader mode.

To deploy the program from Visual Studio you must see the Cobra as the target device as shown in the second picture.

What is SW? The fact that I did not is presented COM port when I translate it in update mode.

Look for the COM Port just after you pushed the LDR0/1 and reset button. The COM port disappears when the device is back in its normal mode.

Maybe somebody will show the video as it does update the cobra?

I don’t think, somebody will do this:

I rechecked the whole scheme of the button LDR0 / 1 are made as Cobra. My steps to upgrade. Push the button push the button LDR0 LDR1 then click Reset Knock and release the Reset. then release the button LDR0 / 1. What am I doing wrong?

Click Reset? do you reset by SW somehow or do you men Push Reset Button?
Connect power with pressed LDR0/1 Button would work as well.

I don’t know. It seems all correct. Both buttons, LDR0 and LDR1 at the same time, then reset button, release reset buttun, release the other two buttons. Can you show a screenshot of the COM ports section in the device manager after you did this?