Fritzing parts for FEZ boards

The link for FEZ Mini is not working, Could some one please provide a working link.

Hmm, the link indeed is broken. I am out of town right now. I will come back next week and will reupload the file.

Thank you very much. If I may be bold to say this; if its convenient, could you please upload it before 17th, I’m shamed to admit that I have an assignment due :-[.

I eagerly await your response.

Sorry, just got back late last night. I have reuploaded the file:

http://wiki.tinyclr.com/images/c/c2/Fritzing_FEZ_Mini.zip

Architect,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, a million thanks. My final year project gonna be awesome now, and my supervisor would be very happy. I cant thank you enough for this, you have my ever lasting gratitude and your name shall be in the Acknowledgement of my Report :smiley:

No problem! Thank you :-[

I just scanned through the thread and didn’t see the answer… but how do you import the Panda II board??? When I go to import a part it wants an .fzpz, and the downloaded part was an fpz. I’ve tried changing the extension, and also just copying the whole uzipped folder in to my parts with no luck.

fzpz is inside the zip file

Uh, no it wasn’t. I got the zip from your post 56 in this thread, and here are the contents after I unzipped it with WinRAR: http://i.imgur.com/I6acf.png

I figured it out though… copied the fzp file to the contributed folder, and all the SVGs to their respective folder. Also had to edit all the file names.

Maybe there was a different zip file that I missed?

Hmm, this is weird. I have re-uploaded the zip file with fzpz in it,but what I get back from wiki is old file. Must be some sort of cache issue. I can e-mail it to you if you still need it.

Its a really great looking job you did, but I’m also seeing that the 40 pin header isn’t represented in the schematic. Did I grab the wrong zip???

Yeah email would be great!

It is possible that 40 pin is not there. I did all these fez board while learning Fritzing. It was awhile ago and there are some things that I would like to redo/change when I have time. You are welcome to modify it ;D

Edit: Email sent.

Yup, I think I will probably end up modifying to add the 40 pin connector. This is the first time I’ve tried Fritzing, so it will be a good learning experience.

I’ll email it to ya when I finish it up… whenever that is :smiley: I’ve got a new Panda II arriving today for a fun project, so I’ll probably be doing real bread-boarding tonight.

Sounds great! Enjoy!

@ FireyFate - I think I already added the 40-pin connector for diagram I did a while back. I’ll check and send it to you tonight. It only takes a few minutes to do, though, if you need it sooner.

Cool man, thanks!

Sorry FireyFate. I lost several custom Fritzing parts a while back during a Fritzing re-install. Looks like that was one of them. It’ll only take a couple minutes to edit the part and add the connectors you need. I wouldn’t worry about all 40 unless you just have time to blow :slight_smile:

No problem. Thanks for looking!

Anyone have a Fritzing file for the GHI Extender?

I used an Arduino board on my diagram and now I feel dirty - lol :smiley:

2020 and we’re all in quarantine… So time to play with fritzing. Does anybody have a fritzing definition of the current FEZ (and also the old gadgeteer boards?) Thanks , and stay healthy!