Main Site Documentation

FEZ Panda price and pre-order

Ready to see the price that you will NOT believe?! I am not sure if I should say it … just go here and order one :dance:

http://www.tinyclr.com/hardware/16/fez-panda/

Again, thanks to this amazing community and we look forward to fill every single order :clap:

I take 2 of them (if possible). How do I order ?

Incredible low price ! :o This one will be your best seller, I think !

Edit: even at the regular price, it’s a bargain :dance:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We didn’t want to activate the order button till all is in place…you can now order it right on the website :wink:

order placed thanks. lol damn i am quick.

Order placed !

Got one in a Cart, but wanted to ask if there was gonna be any type of starter kit offered with this new FEZ??

Mike in MN

We didn’t even think about it yet so even if we do, it is going to be about a month from now.

No matter, ordered 2 with a bunch of others.

Now I just sit and wait, with anticipation.

Thanks to everyone at GHI…I anticipate this will be a fun new world to start playing with.

Mike in MN

Wow. $20 :o That’s almost half the price of the Arduino!

Damn This new board looks nice.
Nice work GHI!!:smiley:

this one will sure be in with my next order :smiley:

Order away for me Brett. Looking forward to a couple of Pandas… :dance: :clap:

Hmm wow, ok those are cheap. I’ll be grabbing a couple. Maybe more. LOL. I’m starting to think God may exist, and he goes by the name of Gus - because my prayers have been answered - hallelujah.

Wow, I just realized, it’s $19 and it even includes a USB cable. Not bad, not bad at all. :o

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I’ve just pre-ordered a Panda and was wondering it I need to order headers for it, or will the production Pandas come ready to use?

Given its design (Arduino compatible), I would say that no headers will be soldered on :snooty: If that was the case, you wouldn’t be able to plug a shield and use those new IO with wires plugged into the headers.

But… Maybe you could use those female headers or male right-angle headers ? Or even expose the headers “under” the board, with solder on the upper-side of the Panda ?

Look at pictures. There are headers but not on all pins

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
SO…Many…orders…Pandas… :wink:

Not enough hands for packaging ? :wink:

As long as the price will be that low (or the “Add to cart” button enabled), I think you can expect many more orders ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha I can understand that you guys have a hard time now with all these orders… :smiley:

Time to clone Mike then…?