FEZ Duino first trial thread!

To give you an idea of what is available, like we did with FEZ Bit

Note that production boards will not have ufl connector for WiFi. They will have onboard antenna.

6 Likes

This an LCD keypad shield. Very cheap and very common. Available from multiple vendors.

2 Likes

This adafruit shield needs SPI but sadly you chose to use the programming side pins instead of the ones on main header. To make this work you will need to add there wires. I will ship this one as others are available with proper pins.

2 Likes

These Grove modules are very similar to eblocks GHI offered 10 years ago!! They are cool to mess around with to build projects and now you can have them connect easily to any cloud, thanks to TinyCLR OS.

3 Likes

This shield you won’t need! Do you know why?!

2 Likes

Another very common shield. Simply buttons and analog joystick. You did it right by having a 3V switch.

2 Likes

This is how you add more CAN channels over SPI bus. Sure we already have 2 built in channels, I will not spend the day writing drivers for this. But you are welcome to contribute :wink:

2 Likes

This is going to be my favorite around Halloween. You can make some pretty cool effects using EL wires. We have a bunch somewhere. I will try to dig out and build something awesome!!

3 Likes

This is just like the one before but from seeed studio.

Did I tell you that HATE the programming header? Worst thing about Arduino! It is always a problem!

I like this one but it got discontinued by sparkfun

1 Like

Also available in right-side-up version. :joy:

1 Like

My solution :slight_smile:

It looks like we have the same toys. :smile:

2 Likes

With WiFi and SD onboard, this shield is not required.

1 Like

This is one of my favorites. Who doesn’t love midi sounds?! The code is up but it didn’t work for me @Dat_Tran I need help.

1 Like

Here is another midi option but this need to be connected to a synthesizer.

1 Like

Here is a lipo charger option but if you need lipo then why not get you a FEZ Feather?

2 Likes

Should I bother with this? To be honest, it is very ugly compared to the robot options you get with FEZ Bit.

1 Like

Driver added for the shield. I cheated and stole per from Vin!

1 Like

Museum piece?

2 Likes

Love it. You should frame it :wink:

1 Like