The master plan revealed!

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to be Gus King, Jr!

In case your American history isnā€™t good. This is where this originatesā€¦
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFcbpGK9_aw

Mouth movement courtesy of http://blabberize.com

9 Likes

@ ianlee74 - dont give Gus any ideas!

Mother inlaw is coming in the morning so i have run out of time so itā€™s a bit cheap and cheerful :whistle:

Born to be wild - Cerbot smashes the competition with gleeā€¦

10 Likes

Very cool, Justin!

@ Gary Are videos allowed? I may have to re-think thisā€¦

Very cool. Yes videos are okay :slight_smile:

Hey folks - donā€™t forget about Darth Popcanbot back here on page 2. itā€™s lonely here - nobody writes, nobody calls and Iā€™m stuck with all these posts about the rules. Oh well, so much for the early bird getting the worm.

Video will be tough to compete with though, especially that neat one from Justin. Nice job.

Are multiple entries OK or should we just concede?

If you havenā€™t guessed itā€™s a slow rainy weekend here out West.

2 Likes

@ ianlee74 - After Justinā€™s video I would have to agree with Gus that videos are allowed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ Gary - cool vid, but captionless :frowning:

@ Amanda - there you go, caption addedā€¦does that now make it a legal entry? :whistle:

Actually i just re read the first post and there is nothing in Garyā€™s rules about captions :wink:

@ Justin @ Amanda - Captions are options, the contest for Friday was more about creating a scene for the Cerbot and monkeys.

@ IanLee74 where the heck do i vote for your ā€˜I Have A Dreamā€™ vid as that was totally brilliant.

You beat me to it! Go vote on my original entry on page 3. (PLEASE) And donā€™t be afraid to remove votes from Justin :wink:

@ ianlee74 - oiā€¦no vote nicking! and remember i voted for you :smiley:
Nice rework on your entry, very well done - see those long nights creating Gadgeteer tutorial videos is paying off handsomely.
If you win you can send me your original Cerbot as i missed out there as well :whistle:

1 Like

@ Justin - I think you should follow his advise and remove your vote :wink:

@ Architect - lol

The ballot box is sealed in a Democracy init? :whistle:

@ Justin - Congratulations to Justin for being the final contest winner!

2 Likes

We will be sending out coupons this week to all of the winners, thank you all for your submissions and we look forward to the next GHI contest!

@ Gary - Thanks Gary and the rest of the team and everyone who entered / votedā€¦Was fun :slight_smile:

Look forward to the next one.

Cheers
Justin