FEZ Cerbot Funny Caption Contest - Friday

Have you enjoyed all of the funny captions provided by our great community this week? How would you like to submit your own picture? Now is your chance, for Fridays contest we want you to submit your best picture! We provide the FEZ Cerbot and monkey images, you provide your own background and let the voting begin.

Starting Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 9:00 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and ending on Monday, May 20th, 2013 (UTC-05:00) at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada), the picture with the most +1s will win the FEZ Cerbot for only $5!

***Please make sure that any submitted images are not protected by copyrights.

Here are the five images you can use to create your masterpiece, the background is up to!

Are we required to sue these exact images? It the image must just include cerbot and a monkey?

Only if you have a good lawyer :wink:

I vote we can use any Cerbot and Monkey images…hint…hint :whistle:

@ Gus - You can use any combination of those images and you can alter them however you want. However being a GHI employee I think I might to exclude you from the contest!

@ Justin - Those are just the images we used, I encourage everyone to be creative and use whatever their imagination can dream up!

You might just learn to regret that comment :smiley:

@ Justin - Uh oh, why do I have the feeling that you are going to prove that point to me this weekend

@ Gary - any chance you could post transparent PNG versions of the monkeys?

@ ianlee74 - Let me see what I can do, I have a few thing to wrap up for the boss first.

@ Gary - the rumours about me are not true…honest…well maybe a few are…

If i get time over the weekend there should be some humour from me before the Monday deadline…

Luke Cerbot discovers the awful truth.

And this time I won’t vote for my chief rival, Skeworks! - congrats on your win!

5 Likes

@ ianlee74 -

I modified our original post to include the following statement:

***Please make sure that any submitted images are not protected by copyrights.

Thanks! I just realized that I said “monkeys” but I was actually referring to all of the images. If you’re having to do more than “Save as…” don’t worry about it. I can fix myself.

did you guys delete some posts?! Please edit and not delete in future. This is confusing now.

I should be able to get them up shortly.

@ Gus - Architect was commenting you saying “Are we required to sue” instead of “Are we required to use”

@ Gary - ok I need a break :slight_smile:

@ Gus - Go home already and have a good weekend! (I promise I won’t email you too many times)