Fallout 4

In less than a month. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’ve got the pipboy edition and a brand new couch coming to enjoy this with. :smiley:

Hm, maybe I need to schedule some vacation days with work too. :wink:

You guys have time to play games too? :think:

Well, you see, a few years ago, or last week depending on your perspective; I met a rather odd chap with the most amazing blue box. Now, I have all the time in the world. :smiley:

1 Like

jus’ sayin’

I still need to play #3. I’ve nothing but good things and it looks amazing :open_mouth:

My wife’s birthday coincides with launch day. For now I’m just claiming that I took a week off work to celebrate her birthday. :wink:

2 Likes

My youngest son’s birthday is also launch day. Looks like we know who will get to play first. :wink:

@ Skewworks - I managed to get PB edition from ebay as well! :dance:

1 Like

Well then, a mod race it is! :smiley:

Not sure I want to mod it, but we’ll see. ;D

It comes with a slot for a phone, you know you have to slap a FEZ or RasPi in there.

Raise your AP! Grab #Fallout4 AND @ jonessodaco Nuka Cola Quantum - exclusively available from @ Target on 11.10

https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/659822176661540864

1 Like

@ Architect - Thanks for posting!

@ Skewworks - Currency of the “future” :wink:

1 Like

@ Architect - I really hope that means “as of” Nov 10 and not “only on”, I won’t be back in the states till the week after.

I don’t know. I doubt they will sell it all on 11/10 even if it is a one time only. Anyways, save those cups! :wink:

Enough of them and I can pay for Fallout 5!

1 Like

Just grabbed 2 3x4matrix keypads (3x4 Phone-style Matrix Keypad : ID 1824 : $8.50 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits), 3x lit metal buttons (Rugged Metal Pushbutton with Green LED Ring [16mm Green Momentary] : ID 560 : $4.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) and a GSM with FM tuner (Adafruit FONA 800 uFL Shield Starter Pack : ID 2523 : $54.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) to go with my G400HDR, T35E, LiPo, Charger, Slider switches, mini Geiger counter, etc.

Yeah, I’ll be making phone calls from my giant GHI powered “wrist” while checking rads and listening to the radio.

1 Like

@ Skewworks - Can’t wait to see the final product. ;D