Embedded world 2012

Will GHI be present this year in Nürnberg ?

Sadly, no

:’(

Although I understand why. Playing Star Wars with big laser in GHI’s office is more important :whistle: :wink:

To bad…

I know it ain’t easy to do so, but you should do a “GHI european trip” to expose and explain all the great things we can do with your product because, here, in Europe, I’ sure there is a “huge” market for NETMF and GHI…

But, of course, it’s no free to conqueer this market !!!

[quote]To bad…

I know it ain’t easy to do so, but you should do a “GHI european trip” to expose and explain all the great things we can do with your product because, here, in Europe, I’ sure there is a “huge” market for NETMF and GHI…

But, of course, it’s no free to conqueer this market !!![/quote]

+1

We were in Europe last year but this year we are way too busy. Check the catalog in a week or 2 and you will see about 5 new MAJOR products :slight_smile:

Amazing productivity :clap:

Where are they ? ? ? ? Oh, you said “week”, not hour ;D

So now we’re all going to have to suffer through a few weeks of caffeinated geeks repeating “can you give us a hint, please, please, please”… awesome!

Here is a hint, 120Mhz 16MB!

aha! found it: http://imagine41.com/compaq-lte-5280-pentium-laptop-120-mhz-with-16mb-ram.html

Hahahaha Wouter.

More gadgeteer stuff, huh Gus?

nop, not gadgeteee!

I think it may be the answer to many users request ==> A fast and beautiful new FEZ board, kind of super powered panda or domino :slight_smile:

Guess it will be in the line of idea !!!

I got a name - FEZ Cheeta.

More like a Cobra/EMX on steroids?

My guess is we’re going to see the FEZ line move off the LPC23xx MCUs and onto something else. That means that we’d get:

[ulist]
a new ~USBizi100 (with associated board, i.e. Panda III)
a new ~USBizi144 (with associated board, i.e. Domino II/Rhino II)
and a new ~EMX (with associated board, i.e. Cobra II… this would be the 120 MHz 16MB Gus mentioned…)[/ulist]

The 120 MHz makes me think LPC1787/LPC1788 or one of the STM32 varieties. NXP lists the LPC1787/LPC1788 as “in development” and not in volume production yet, so I’ll lean toward STM32. Freescale Kinetis is a possibility, but less likely, IMO.

It’s also not entirely unlikely we’d see only one ~USBizi variety instead of two. The LPC and STM32 at least both support host and device even in the little packages (STM32 has a LQFP64 with 132K RAM, 1MB flash, and USB host/device/OTG), so it’s not as necessary as it used to be.

Oh, lordy, here we go again… :slight_smile:

@ godefroi - I’m bettin’ on the STM32 also. There were a couple folks here porting to that on their own a while back that have become suspiciously quiet about the project since they received some mystery hardware. :wink:

I’m dying to know so I can start laying out Ant 2.0 ;D ;D

:slight_smile: You think that Ant will ever walk?