Congratulations ALEX! (Naming Contest Winner)

Another variation of ThumbMaster: Thumbster

.NET Raptor

Raptor

Skew Raptor

Shriner Hat Monkey :smiley:

[quote].NET Raptor

Raptor

Skew Raptor[/quote]

Reserved!!! :smiley:

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/2887/#/1/msg28206

awww… its useable right? the post was for april fools.

Dunno if anyone else will care but I happily geeked out this morning when the hardware guys sent me the first 3d mod of the button board for the device.

Note how we’re keeping keeping the board so nice and hacker friendly with the MJ1 8)

Not just a game board, an everything board. … copyright, tm, etc. hehe.

Sidekick

Acid

Voodoo

The console will be modular not one board?

umodit - You modify it

@ Gus, it comes all together but the Joystick & buttons are mounted on a second board to keep them flush with the case. Otherwise there would be a bump for the screen. :wink:

PSP does something similar where it has a film that’s bumped up to make contact with buttons so they can be accessed.

Gizmo - Graphic Intense Zippy Mobile Object

MF Pad (Micro Framework Pad Officially) :slight_smile:

OK - I do have a serious entry …

SkewBe - “It can be anything you want it to be”

Note - A short name with one or two syllables is a good rule of thumb. Tide and Ajax have those names for good reason. It will also help in your case due to wanting to say " Games" and not have it be really long. So if it is long you may want to promote a common nickname that goes well with words like games and hack.

ENOUGH!

YAGS… Yet Another Game System

@ Hookedup I do enjoy serious entries. :slight_smile:

@ Mike, not just a game system. It’s basically a Cobra with quite a few extras, you can run the game engine and/or OE or whatever you want instead. Guess we won’t put you down for one? :whistle:

SEAL

SMT - Simple Multimedia Templete

HMT - Hackers Multimedia Templete

S’kewl y’all :stuck_out_tongue:

SkewlTool

ModRod

PNP ; Portable - .NET - Platform
Portable - Networking - Platform

Elements

MiSkew

Skewii

The Hackandmoduplayanator

The new board will be named Skewworks FLEX; congratulations to Alex for his winning entry! Alex please email me your info so I can send you a free board as soon as they arrive; you’ll also be put into the beta program. ;D

Realiser your entry of Skor & Dev.On were a very close second; so I’m going to put you into the beta program and if you decide to get the board drop me an email, we’ll set you up with a discount.

Thanks again everyone for entering!