[AND THE WINNER IS] Name It, Win It, Use It, Love It

What about Explora?

Itā€™s not populated with a OLED, nor does it have the tilt sensor (which is another 20$ at wholesale).

LCD/OLED alone again brings it to above the price point of my device. :smiley:

Did my homework before designing/building/pricing.

I see, so what is you target price?

$100, right on par with what youā€™d have to pay for an Arduino with all these features. Plus itā€™s faster, thinner, and has everything built-in. Add to that the fact you can run Arduino code right on itā€¦no brainer.

Today Iā€™m updating PicoMax to run in RLP so I can add anti-aliasing, alpha-blending, scrolling and more.

HaD trolls are going to have to eat their hats :wink:

Cool.

Congratulations to Kommon for naming the new ArMF Iris! Itā€™s been a real eye-openerā€¦get it? :wink:

Groaners aside I expect the boards in-hand in about 7-10 days so Kommon make sure you send me your address: thom at myusername [dot] com

Thanks for playing everyone! There were some very good submissions :smiley:

The boards are being shipped today. Have a look at the printed goodness. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll post more pics once I have them assembled with code running. Shiny RLP graphic goodness.

Looks good. ā€œCut outā€ didnā€™t work out I see.

No it did not. I knew going in that this company had missed doing a cutout before but I was also assured by my hardware guy he had the tools to take care of it if they missed it.

Dremel time!

Here i was thinking it was Hammer aTimeā€¦ :smiley:

ā€œhammer outā€ kiwi style! :wink:

What have we here?

4 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Heyā€¦sexy lady! Oomp oomp oomp oomp - Skewworks style!

(that just never gets oldā€¦) :smiley:

Looks good :slight_smile: