XBEE module with RN-XV WiFi Server

hello,

How to create a server using an XBEE module with RN-XV WiFi?
I wish my module to receive information from a windows Phone application for the moment I did find that the possibility of a client.
Thank you for your help.

The RN-XV accepts serial commands as documented here (http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Wireless/WiFi/WiFly-RN-UM.pdf) . It’s up to you to write a wrapper for those commands in NETMF. You can find hints how to do so by googling ‘NETMF RN-XV’, where I found this (RN-XV WiFly Module driver - Project Showcase - Netduino Forums)

NETMF Toolbox on Codeplex has a library for RN-XV WiFly.

@ RorschachUK - have you used it? If so, any opinion?

Hi, have mostly used WiFlys with Arduino Fio for sending sensor data to COSM, and in the NETMF / Gadgeteer world can confirm the NETMF Toolbox library works OK on the CerbuinoBee’s native XBee socket and can send requests out - don’t think the library supports operating as a server though as per Noham’s question, which is probably just as well since the WiFly’s a bit rubbish at that due to limitations of having to funnel through only one serial connection. Also for some reason WiFly can connect to my home wifi but didn’t want to connect to my Android phone acting as a tether, whereas Electric Imp was happy to connect to either - dunno what the difference is that WiFly takes exception to.