We have finished our 1st custom G120 board prototype.
It is a modular system, which always consits of a main board, containing the G120 SoM and some base functions, and a carrier board, which contains project specific parts.
The main board is a 4 layer circuit board which already contains:
- ENC28 Ethernet or optionally WiFi
- USB Host
- USB Client with galvanic isolation
- SD Card
- RTC crystal, …
The carrier board you see here is the prototype of our new Automotive Measurement System.
- Current measurement at different ranges (up to 50 Amps)
- Combined current/voltage measurement circuits
- High precission 4 Wire resistance measurement (to measure 2 Ohm ignition tablets for Airbags, …)
- Temperature sensors
- RS485 for extension modules
- Digital IO
- 3 ‘Bus’ connectors where all remaining GPIO’s are available
For the ‘Bus’ slots we currently have a 2xCAN + LIN + K-Bus module (not on the pictures).