Work with ENC28-GM-333

Hello,
I try to work with ENC28-GM-333 of GHI company , for converting Ethernet to SPI ,
but i cant work with this device, and i dont find information how to work with this device.
maybe someone can help?

Thanks,
Arik Frankel.

You have not specified whether you are using .NET Micro Framework or TinyClr.

I assume the later…

https://docs.ghielectronics.com/software/netmf/tutorials/networking.html

I work with .NET for C#.

Thanks,
Arik Frankel

Yes it is .NET, but is it .NET Micro Framework or TinyCLR OS?

What is the module connected to? What mainboard?

Is for for a commercial project or for a hobby project?

HI,
its for commercial project we want to converting Ethernet to SPI , and to connected to PC via Ethernet, its possible?
NET Micro Framework or TinyCLR OS? its SDK for this module?

Thanks,
Arik Frankel

What is connected on the other side of the ecn28 module? What microcontroller, what board?

HI,
we want to send a command from PC through Ethernet to ENC28-GM-333 card and the card will transfer this command to SPI bus.
is it possible?

Thanks,
Arik Frankel.

And what is in the other side of spi bus?

If that is the actual question you want, then yes, that is possible, because that is exactly what the ENC module is, an SPI-based Ethernet module.

As Gus hints. What microcontroller are you using and wanting to send a command to, from the PC? That is what will answer whether the tinyclr OS and .Net is your target or not

PC <=> Ethernet <=> ENC28 <=> SPI <=> ???

If the ??? is a GHI product then we need to know which one so we can help you. If it is not GHI product then we will try to help you but you are probably asking the wrong forum.

Hello,
The ??? is a 74HC595 8 bit shift register.

Thanks,
Arik Frankel

The shift register doesn’t have networking stack. So the answer is, no it will not work.

OK, a shift register however might just be a downstream device of a microcontroller to help address line management. Which means the earlier question still is relevant - what microcontroller do you intend to connect this to - that will tell you whether TinyCLR will work for you.