Wifi_RS21 doesn't work well with J11D on FEZ spider

I just setup a very simple system: FEZ spider+J11d:

private void InitializeModules()
        {   
            // Initialize GTM.Modules and event handlers here.		
            //wiFi_RS21 = new GTM.GHIElectronics.WiFi_RS21(6);
            ethernet_J11D = new GTM.GHIElectronics.Ethernet_J11D(7);

}

I want to show up a text on a glide window when cable connected or disconnected. And the program shown below:

void ethernet_J11D_NetworkUp(GTM.Module.NetworkModule sender, GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkState state)
        {
            ((TextBox)window.GetChildByName("textBox")).Text = ethernet_J11D.NetworkSettings.IPAddress;
            window.FillRect(window.Rect);
            window.Invalidate();
        }

void ethernet_J11D_NetworkDown(GTM.Module.NetworkModule sender, GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkState state)
        {
            ((TextBox)window.GetChildByName("textBox")).Text = "Eth down.";
            window.FillRect(window.Rect);
            window.Invalidate();
        }
        void InitEth()
        {
            ethernet_J11D.UseDHCP();
            ethernet_J11D.NetworkDown += new GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkEventHandler(ethernet_J11D_NetworkDown);
            ethernet_J11D.NetworkUp += new GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkEventHandler(ethernet_J11D_NetworkUp);
        }

It works very well. But when added RS21 to the mainboard and add a sentence below to the InitializeModules();

wiFi_RS21 = new GTM.GHIElectronics.WiFi_RS21(6);

When I booted the system up, it could not show the Ethernet cable connection, I have to uuplug and reconnect the cable then it will work.
Any problem with my program or an bug with RS21?

Thanks

Could you tell us what SDK you are using? The Gadgeteer networking interfaces were removed from the networking module drivers because they cause confusion. Could you try using the latest SDK and let us know if you still have the problem?

Thanks Steven for express answer. Yep I was using SDK 4.1. So now I have solved my problem out by using GHI Premium NETMF v4.2. ow I can get RS21 and J11D working togather. A little thing just mentioned here, after I upgraded to 4.2 SDK, I always got “#### Exception GHI.Premium.Net.NetworkInterfaceExtensionException - 0x00000000 (20) ####”, and I followed Reinhard’s resolution, now they are working without problems.
The question is how can I close topic? :slight_smile:

Sorry, I found how to close it.

Thanks