WiFi on Cobra III with GXP Bridge using SU Socket

I recently received a GXP Gadgeteer Bridge for my Cobra III. I want to connect a Gadgeteer RS9110 wireless WiFi module with antenna. I note that the GXP Bridge provides an SU socket, which the RS9110 WiFi module requires.

I’ve done a detailed examination of the Cobra III, G120 SoM, and GXP schematics. I see that the GXP SU socket provides SPI signals from SPI2 on the Cobra III.

I also saw the following statement in the G120 SoM manual:

Sorry, but the use of SPI1 appears out of the question with the GXP Gadgeteer Bridge socket SU on the Cobra III board.

I note that the WiFi board I have requires a chip select signal at X5-6 (SU). My schematic indicates the signal at X5-6 is the CAN.TD signal, or on my Cobra III, specifically the CAN2.TD signal, a.k.a. P0.5, a.k.a. D51.

I also note that the WiFi board requires an interrupt line (INT) at X5-3 (SU). My schematic indicates the signal at X5-3 is the CAN.RD signal, or on my Cobra III, specifically the CAN2.RD signal line, a.k.a. P0.4, a.k.a. D50.

I also note that the WiFi board requires a reset line (RESET) at X5-4 (SU). My schematic indicates the signal at X5-4 (SU) is the COM.TX signal, or on my Cobra III, specifically the COM4.TX signal, a.k.a. P4.28, a.k.a. D59.

I assume that the correct initialization for a WiFi board on a Cobra III using the SU connector on the GXP adapter is as follows:

wifi = new WiFiRS9110(
     FEZCobraIII.SpiBus.Spi2,  // SPI module 
     FEZCobraIII.Gpio.D51,     // chip select
     FEZCobraIII.Gpio.D50,     // external interrupt
     FEZCobraIII.Gpio.D59);    // reset

Does this look correct?

@ srogers - Those are the correct pins.