Main Site Documentation

Why is my avatard so ugly?

Well, it looks like i got a new avatar… it’s really ugly.

I dunno, I think it looks pretty fine to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, in case Josh fixes it:

Mark you’re name is upside down

Cheers Ian

Congrats on making King (seemed to take ages for those last few points)

Congrats with your new status. Pity that josh hard coded the avatar :smiley:

Thanks guys. Yeah it would appear my name is upside down now hehe.

I’ve been away for a bit, i’ve never been bothered with making up those last few points, i did it in about half an hour today. I knew i could go to king in a matter of minutes if i wanted to at any point with 2 fezzer posts - but i didnt have anything i considered worth posting. No use posting useless crap just to get a new status!

Damn, my custom AV is gone :’(

Chris…don’t complain…I know I’m a noobie here but…a little girl with a lollipop is my avatar? Really? LOL

Hahahahaha Chris, be proud of your crown :smiley:

I rather keep my lollipop! Hummm candy…

Honestly, wish we could customize our avatar a little bit…

It’s on josh’s list as far as I know. I do not know when he will implement it…? JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH? ::slight_smile:

Gabriel… You’re avatar is nearly the spotty teenager… What’s the problem… HaHa.

My next avatar’s a “old crone” think yourself lucky (sorry to all that are master’s)

Cheers Ian

New kings must give gifts to the minnions. :slight_smile:

@ IanR, I think I’m suppose to be the teenager (Fez Junior) after 500 exp. Looks like it’s failed. Not that it’s really going to change something…

Yeah what is this board being ran on??? A FEZ??? No Avatars?

I bet a arduino could at least do that…

/me ducks

28K Exp points, tens of thousands of lines of NETMF, hundreds (thousands by now? :o) of hours of experience and I don’t have a custom AV? I don’t think so.

I’ll bug Josh tonight :smiley:

Oooooohhhhhhh Josh! Come out and play on Skype! :wink:

Chris:

The new avatar is a lot better than the Alfred E. Newman look alike avatar you had before…

When you stop carring about your avatar…you will have truly learned grasshopper.
(Kungfoo ref anyone?) :slight_smile:

@ Chris lines beginning with // don’t count

Hi Mark, welcome back, haven’t seen you around here for a while ! Congrats on reaching King status !!

PS: i thought the best part of this thread was the (assumed deliberate) D in the title :slight_smile: