I have a basic plan of what tutorials/simulations i want to record however i want to get other peoples feedback to make sure i’m on the right track for FEZ.
What would you like to see tutorials on? Anything from basic Object Oriented Programming concepts to Enterprise Architecture in software, or what resistors do to how to how to use some advanced sensors or devices for electronics - anything you want to know how to do with visual studio - any specific sensors, shield or devices you want to know how to interact with.
Put up a list with the order you’d like to see them in - let me know your current skillset in electronics, C# and visual studio.
It would be great if you could answer the questions below at the same time:
- Would you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, avid amateur, or do you do it for a living?
- Would you watch tutorials and simulations if they were available?
- Would you be interested in training with interactive quizzes that would score you to help reinforce the video content?
- Would you be interested in doing these quizzes or tests to get a GHI/FEZ training ‘certification’ so other community members can see how crazy skilled you are?
- Do you think that increasing your knowledge in electronics/programming through FEZ specific video walkthroughs would encourage you to spend more time (if that’s even possible) hacking electronics using GHI products, possibly even leading you to buy more of their products based on what you see in the tutorials?
- Would you buy or be interested in an electronics kit like the Sparkfun Inventors Kit that includes all the components you need to get started with the tutorials?