Main Site Documentation

What is this component?


What is F1?

I am dissembling a friends older PC (has an IDE connector and 1gb+256mb). This component is on a card that is a card reader (various formats).

Thanks in advance


Looks more like an inductor to me.


It seems to be a common mode choke.

Page 10


@ godFather89 - Thats it. I didn’t notice that it was 2 lines going in and out of it. ‘F’ is for filter.