What is our Future?

Since the technology rising! We all Know! We discover movies on them. Doest it really happen that one Day machines Control Humans?

“In the Year 2525” is a 1969 hit song by the American pop-rock duo of Zager and Evans.

About says it all.

2 Likes

No, machines will never control humans; however humans may become machines.

1 Like

But humans will be controlled by machines: when they look at their phone as soon as they wake up, when they look some videos as soon as they can, when they are angry as soon as they don’t have any internet connection. That’s a behaviour: machines doesn’t control, but humans be controlled by their behaviours.

3 Likes

We’ll embark in an era of automation — I hope we won’t stop being productive when the time comes. The blog entitled, It’s Time to Make Way for Smart Robots in Your Industry!, has a lot to say with regard to our very future. It discusses the upsides of what we would be in the future if the said technology would be pushed to its very potential; therefore advancing the common interest, not for personal gains.

1 Like

That’s very, very true. I can’t even remember the last time I truly “unplugged”, although, I’m getting better about not waking up in a panic and checking my e-mail before even getting out of bed in the morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree. The phone is a communication tool that humans use to communicate with other humans. To say that are controlled by machines in that way, would mean that the human is talking to and getting their marching orders dynamically generated by a machine; even if that machine was setup by some other human.

E.g. If facebook’s crazy news algorithm causes panic selling of stocks because of some bad news it published.

Upto 2525 is not Possible; even if NK did nuclear winters then even not possible, but I think one day machine dominate humans.

If there is something happens which automatically done by machines.

Not everyone has power to start own robotic Industry. Well it is a Good topic, but it take time to create smart Robots. Again the question arises that if robots are every where then if one robot automatically capture the brains of other robots, like in movies, then what?