What if I told you

Morpheus was a Gadgeteer Dude

4 Likes

Lol I got to Facebook this

Even the most interesting man uses Gadgeteer and .NetMF

And while one does not simply walk into Mordor…

@ Duke Nukem - Too bad those images are copyrighted, I would use them for some of the marketing stuff.

I could do this all day

2 Likes

[quote=“Gary”]@ Duke Nukem - Too bad those images are copyrighted, I would use them for some of the marketing stuff.[/quote]Use Fez or get a Fez and get someone to pose. Even when my companies were small we hired photographers and ad dudes to help pop us over the top.

When we did one there was a small company (only had a couple of guys at the time) who made knock off clubs and they made one of the best ads ever, to bad they pissed away all that startup cash (about $50 Million) on really dumb stuff, but then again the whole dot com thing was completely crazy and the waste of cash was unbelievable.

Not if we do the same picture but with your pictures :wink: I dare you to make a few :open_mouth:

@ Gary - Shave your head and put on Morpheus mirrored glasses and a black trench coat ;D… It is a spoof that is done all the time.

@ Gary remember orientation matters, eyes near the top, feet near the bottom :slight_smile:

@ Aron - With my big ears the last thing I am doing is shaving my head!

@ Gus - My kids would probably love to pose for pictures, I might even have a few.

@ Duke Nukem - orientation is wayyyy over-rated!

I’d rather see you two reproduce that Chipshot video. The short straw has to be the antagonizer :slight_smile:

I think someone has too much time on his hands…

I’ve got two projects that I want to do YouTube videos etc for so really I’m just delaying.