What are these?

Looking through the posts I keep seeing the following but they’re almost always used by people who already know what they are.

pyxis, rlp, wpf, rwar, IMU

Any chance I could get a couple lines of description about each of these or, better yet, a pointer to information?

RLP - Runtime Loadable Procedure
WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation
IMU - Inertial Measurement Unit (?)
Pyxis - an OS (operating system) written to run on .Net MF

You can see a release video of Pyxis and some of it’s features here: [url]http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/2371/[/url]

RWAR is a project by Chris on the forums. It’s a robot that navigates waypoints via GPS. It may have other features as well, but Chris could tell you better.

[quote]
RWAR is a project by Chris on the forums. It’s a robot that navigates waypoints via GPS. It may have other features as well, but Chris could tell you better.[/quote]

It’s my very fast RC car bot.

Skew hit it pretty well on the head, it navigates from GPS waypoint to waypoint. It’s also got cruise control.

It’s mainly a tool for me to test control loops, and it’s fun to get some exercise running next to it in the summer. All I have to do is plan my route beforehand and then just load it to SD and run after it when it starts moving. ;D