USBwiz comunication

Hi, im having some problems with my USBwiz. I try to open file and write data to it, but it seems something is wrong.

Using SPI comunication between a uc and USBwiz, and printing out the comunication on hyperterm on computer. Here is the comunication between USBwiz and uc.

USBwiz:
GHI Electronics, LLC

Boot Loader 2.00
USBwiz ™ 2.28
!00

Microcontroller
FM 0\r (should equal to FM0)

USBwiz
!00
$00
!00

[italic]So far it looks good, the problem is after the first comand the USBwiz responds !00 for all comands (even comands that should respond with values like $00).[/italic]

Microcontroller
OF 0W>textfile.txt\r
USBwiz
!00

Microcontroller
WF 0>6\r
USBwiz
!00

Microcontroller
ABCDE\r
USBwiz
!00

Microcontroller
CF 0\r
USBwiz
!00

Microcontroller
VR
USBwiz
!00

It looks like only the first command is working, and after that it is not working properly. Have anyone seen this problem before?

I think maybe it has something to do with sending null termination (\0) or not. Thank for all help.

Reegards, Frank

This forum is for NETMF devices only.

There is an email dedicated for USBiwz support but it is only for commercial customers only Contact Us – GHI Electronics

By the way, you should conceder switching to USBizi instead of USBwiz. There are many boards GHI offers that are based on USBizi,like FEZ Panda or FEZ Domino

franki2, have you found a solution to ur comm problem?
I seem to be having similar issues, though i’m using a uALFAT board with s/w UART. e-mailing GHI support didnt help any, they just said their board works fine and they cant help me…

It was a bug in their software. sending garbage bytes accidentally.