USBizi Development system

Hello,
We used 4 years ago an USBizi Development system board, and now it’s time to upgrade software with new functionality.
I tried to add a reference : GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware
but I have a lot of error:
[em]Error 1 Impossible to copy file “C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\Assemblies\GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware.pe”, not found . [/em]

I guess that come from SDK version?
I use netmf 4.0
and GHI sdk 4.1

I realy need to modify the software to read data on a can bus.
What I missing ?
Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

Switch Target framework of the project to .Net Micro Framework 4.1

Also…

With the current SDK, the 4.1 firmware, which is the last version that supports USBizi, is not automatically loaded. To load 4.1, the Advanced button on the initial GHI installer screen must be pressed, and 4.1 checked for installation.

Thank a lot for your reply!
You 'r right Mike, the V4.1 is not loaded on USBizi. I have this error :
Cannot deploy the base assembly ‘mscorlib’, or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:USBizi twice. Assembly ‘mscorlib’ on the device has version 4.0.1681.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.1.2821.0

I need to upgrade USBizi now ?

There is no Advanced button on the initial GHI installer !
Any idea ?

Time to upgrade and get a new board? :wink: three new panda is awesome, I have Been told.

To update:
You need to open a terminal software. Put usbizi in loader made, which will maker Windows detect a new serial device, a COM port. From there, hit V on your terminal, and you will see BL back. You can now press X and use xmodem to send the firmware found on your pc.

Thank sur Gus,
I have read the usbizi user manual, every thing I need to upgrade firmware is well describe.
My last question I hope: what is the last firmware version for usbizi? And where I can find it.
Many thanks again!

I also look forward to get a new board.

Download latest GHI SDK:
https://www.ghielectronics.com/support/netmf/sdk/38/ghi-electronics-netmf-sdk-2015-r1

When you start the installation there will be Advanced button at the bottom.

Click it and make sure 4.1 check box is checked. After installation is done you should be able to find Firmware folder in the GHI SDK installation path for 4.1 devices.