uNFC - NFC library

Hello,
I developed an NFC library that supports .Net Micro Framework 4.2 and 4.3 (and other frameworks).

For now, it supports NXP PN532 chip with all possible communication channels (I2C, SPI and HSU).

You can find it at following links on CodePlex and Code Gallery :

https://unfc.codeplex.com/

I hope it could be useful !!

Paolo.

11 Likes

Nice implementation :slight_smile:

PS: can you adjust the second url in your post, it doesn’t work ?

Adjusted !

Thanks.

Awesome news! I’ve been wanting to plug the adafruit NFC controller (PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board [v1.6] : ID 364 : $39.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) into NETMF for quite some time. Thanks for the effort.

I’m happy that this library could be useful for you !

Follow me on twitter to be updated :wink:

Paolo.

@ ppatierno -

Great code ! Does the Chip also enable encoding, or only reading the Mifrae blocks ?

The library read only raw data but this morning I became developer for NDEF project http://ndef.codeplex.com because I will port it on .Net Micro Framework.
In this way you can parse raw data for enconding NDEF format.

1 Like

Nice ! Congrats !

E viva Napoli ! :dance:

;D

Wow. This is awesome.

I just had a conversation this morning with someone regarding Bluetooth vs NFC for my project (I really want to do both) but that I really wasn’t qualified to write a driver for an NFC NETMF project.

Then BAM!

I find yours.

I ordered the same parts you talked about in your post, but would it be right to believe that this will talk to any board with a NXP PN532 chip in it?

Hi willy,
I’m happy that my work could be useful for you !

Regarding the board, the driver is for NXP PN532 chip so you can use any breakout board with this chip not only the board I used for testing.
Tipically these boards are useful to avoid to make a PCB yourself or soldering component; with the board you have all the pin of the chip available with simple connections.

Paolo.