I have some questions about the various gadgeteer modules like GPS, compass etc:
- Does a module itself have any software on it?
- Does NETMF “know” about all these different types of module?
- Do modules (like a GPS module) all have to comply with some MS standard?
- If I found a better GPS chip/board could it be used as-is?
- How many logical cores are there on Raptor board?
- What’s the best, most reliable WiFi board to use with a Raptor?
- Can I use TCP and UDP over WiFi?
- Can I use WiFi modules from another vendor with a Raptor?
Incidentally I recently started a blog and have posted about GHI, here is URL: