uALFAT directory creation and and Change directory

Quick questions regards the make directory command and change directory command on the uALFAT module, if i happen to make a directory on a usb drive call “FOO” then i would use the command “M FOO”.
So in my file tree it would look: /FOO/

Now if i want to make the newly create folder the current working folder, then i would use the command “A FOO”.
In my file tree would look like : /FOO/BAR/

If i want to create a new folder inside foo called “BAR”, would i just use the command “M BAR” or do i have to use the command “M FOO/BAR”?

The other question was if I was in the folder “BAR” and i want to create a new folder inside “FOO”, would i have to use the command "A “FOO” or how do you traverse the directory?

And the final case is if i create a directory inside “BAR” called “HELLO”, so the file tree looks like: /FOO/BAR/HELLO

How do i chance the working directory back to “FOO”?

Thank you
Chris

Make first folder then access it and the create the second folder.

Thank Gus, and if I’m inside the second folder and i want to change the folder to the first do i just use the command “A FOO”.
So it from
"/FOO/BAR" to “/FOO”?

Just like in DOS use …

Awesome thank you so much!!

We are still having issues with the change directory command. Currently we are creating a folder inside root named “FISHERMAN”, from there we are using the “A FISHERMAN” command to make it the current working directory,

Then we createing a folder called “DATA 1”.
After its creation, we use the command “A DATA 1” to make it the current working directory.
From there we are making a few new files inside the “DATA 1” directory.

Our problem is after we finish writing the files into “DATA 1”, we need to traverse back to “FISHERMAN” as the current directory.
We need to create a new folder inside “FISHERMAN” named “DATA 2”.

So far we try this commands:

A FISHERMAN
A cd…
A \FISHERMAN<CR>
A /FISHERMAN/
A

None of these combinations haved work, is there a specific way or command to allow us to traverse back directories.?
Thank you in advance.

A …