Turnkey manufacturing services from GHI Electronics

Does the Adafruit Fiducials are compliant with your optical positionning system? Just to try and share: GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit-Eagle-Library: Slowly building up a collection of parts we use here ... This file includes some library parts from microbuilder.eu Most of 'em are either Eagle parts that I've changed a little to make them easier to solder, some are 'handmade' and a few are from microbuilder.eu Its released into the Public Domain - that means you can do whatever you want. We'd like it if you kept the author email/url in the part description, just so we can be alerted if there are errors. Enjoy!

Is there any automatic way of managing partlist in an automated manner?

I used to order on PcbPool (betalayout) and they also provide some components from their own stock. My board has about a hundred of components and It will be a waste of time to enter them by hand

You can find our fiducial information at https://www.turnkeyassembly.com/help/fiducial

Adafruit Fiducials will work.

What is the format of your part list?

I already read your fiducial information. It’s just simpler and safe to provide your needs as a component library.

My part list can be in txt html or csv (prefered).

So can we use a CSV file as a BOM?

You will need to upload your component list to the website.

Hi Gus, if we can upload as CSV, what is the preferred format for this?

I can generate custom BOM files from Altium that could be in the right format to start with.

Hi Gus

To be honnest I can’t waste so much time to select each parts using your part tool. So can we upload a csv or any autogenerated BOM file? If yes in wich section of the website. In the bill of materials the only thing I can do is to select compoments from the existing lib

@ leforban - Currently the Bill of Materials is created by selecting parts from the provided components.

ok this is perfect for hobbyist, not for larger project with hundred of components. How to add a component that is not in the list? Sorry but the website is quite non intuitive to me. I wanted tu use your service but unfortunately I won’t use Turnkey for assembly. What about just producing the board? Is it possible ? how to achieve that?

You can just use us without the website to order, or any other assembly house you prefer. But the deep discounts your receive from turn key is because things are automated and the customer needs to enter the data on the website. Companies can charge $1000 setup fee for example. We actually paid such numbers beside we owned our own production line. However, having an import feature would be great.

If you search for a part that doesn’t exist, you can add the part. See the attached image.

Sure! Having an automated manner to generate a BOM that is compliant with your stock will enlarge the use of your service. It can be an eagle library or an excell file that looks for matching parts between the schematic and your BOM. Please have a look on this link in section BOM: PCB component placement | Beta LAYOUT Ltd.