Touchscreen display T43 and G400

I would like to connect a GHI T43 display to my G400. I have successfully display an image, text … but I would like to connect the touch. I followed the Developers’ Guide and I have connected pins like the pictures but when I add the T43 in the Program.gadgeteer, I only have the R,G,B sockets that are connected in the generated code :

this.display_T43 = new GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_T43(1, 2, 3, Socket.Unused);

I think I must create a socket and set it instead of “Socket.Unused” with 3.3V, 5V, P4,P5,P6,P7 and the ground ?

Thanks for your help !
André

Yes I use dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR().

Thanks for your code ! But when I deploy it I have this error :

Pin 3 on socket 11 is not connected to a valid CPU pin.

I already try to set the Pin 3 to none but without success.

socket.CpuPins[3] = GHI.Hardware.G400.Pin.GPIO_NONE;

I have just set the pin 3 to PA30 and now I can deploy the code to the G400 (Thanks to you !) but I encounter another problem, I have created a widow with Glide designer, put a button and I’m trying to set up an event on press but it is never triggered :

windows[0] = GlideLoader.LoadWindow(Resources.GetString(Resources.StringResources.Window1));
            GlideTouch.Initialize();
            Button testBtn= (Button)window.GetChildByName("btnac");
            testBtn.TapEvent += new OnTap(testlclick);

Glide.MainWindow = windows[index];

private static void testlclick(object sender)
        {
            Debug.Print("click ok");
            ModalResult result = Glide.MessageBoxManager.Show("T1 ", "...", ModalButtons.YesNo);

Thread.Sleep(1);

if (result == ModalResult.Yes)
                Glide.MessageBoxManager.Show("KN", " ac");
            else
                Glide.MessageBoxManager.Show("KTis.", "an...");
        }

Have you an idea ?

Yes I updated it to 4.2.10.1

I have just tried it and it doesn’t work, I mean nothing happened when I touch the screen.

The gadgeteer cable from the touch screen (T socket) is connected to the extender module on the gadgeteer socket at the top not the bottom one, is that correct ?

And on the extender I suppose 3.3, 5V and the GND pins must be connected ( like the 2nd picture) ?

What is your “Modules” lib in this code ?

Mainboard = new Modules.G400HDR(); 

because I don’t find any G400HDR in the GHI libs ( except GHI.Hardware.G400)

I have tested your code; when I touch the screen nothing happened like the example 3.

I already checked pins connections.

What’s the best way to contact them ?

Thanks for your help !

OK I will wait their answer. But have you successfully test the touchscreen T43 or even on a t35 with a G400 ?

but how have you connected the pins throught an extender module ?

I meant have you connected pins from the gadgeteer cable directly or through an extender module ?

I have just tested with direct connections without an extender module and I have the same problem.

Yesterday I received my CP7 ( pretty good screen !), and I uploaded the fingerprint project ( https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=12135) :

On my G400D the touch doesn’t work whereas on my spider it works great. Is that someone has already try a CP7 with a G400D ?

I also tried the touch example from andre.m with my T43 and the G400D : the screen displays a circle at the top left and shows “TouchUp(0,0)” but when I move the cables the circle changes position by itself ( without any pressure on the touchscreen) and TouchUp(X,Y) changes to a different coordinate. When I pressed the screen, the black circle doesn’t move.

I already tried with a larger power supply.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks for your help !

Can you try a different cable for the touch input? This sounds like there may be a loose connection that is causing the voltage spikes.

What socket did you connect the CP7 touch interface cable to on the G400?

I already tried with a different gadgeteer cable.
Sockets I have tried : 7 and 8

I have also upgraded TinyClr again, update dotnetwarrior and re-send the fingerprint project. Now I have a loop of error message : “Failed to perform I2C transaction”

Edit: After three sending, the touch seems tricky ; it works for the first 10 sec and very laggish .